Changing of the race track
Good news for all, who were afraid of the ice.
Until the last moment, we are still optimistic, but the wind that came in the night from Saturday to Sunday devastated the greater portion of ice track. Because of expected weather conditions, we do not await a rapid breakthrough and the race will take place in its alternative - the land track.
But do not expect a comfortable bike path or a weekend walking tour route. Track description and photos, we will gradually publish during the first week of February.
Overcome our alternative route will be a big challenge equally. We look forward to you!